We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performance mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for the architecture and implementation of these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
So if you do like challenge, this would be a great opportunity for you. Get in touch!
Responsibilities and Job Description:
- Build the smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode and Android Studio
- Understanding of REST APIs, SOCKET APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with automated testing suites (Optional)
- Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm ( 1 hour break for lunch and can be flexible)
- Flexible working time
- Lunch is provided