We offer different kind of workshops at Outsourcify, they consist basically of meetings and a set of deliverables (requirement specification documents, wireframes or a fully designed prototype).
We usually start every project with such consulting to analyze our clients needs and precise them, we call this phase Project Discovery, it consists of interactive meetings between our client’s projects stakeholders and the Outsourcify team, and then we do our homework to come up with a digital project sitemap, and the structure of each page/screen, before getting into the design. We work with a visual first approach, meaning we first create wireframes of all screens from the conclusions of the UX (User Experience) study, after discussions and our client’s approval, and we then move on to the UI (User Interface) design of each page. All steps go through feedback processes through online collaboration tool.
You can eventually expect your website to look exactly like the design you approved.
- Goal: Workshops are a way to solve a problem, develop a strategy, or reach a decision, while meetings are a way to share or exchange information among team members.
- Scope: Workshops are best for intense, concentrated coverage of one topic, while meetings are best for superficial coverage of several issues.
- Duration: Workshops are typically measured in half-days or days, while meetings are usually measured in half-hours or hours.
- Structure: Workshops promote constructive involvement in activities such as sketching, brainstorming or diagramming; these activities coordinate and capture group development.
- Preparation: Workshops must be prepared with specific planning of a list of activities and subjects to address, they take far longer to prepare than meetings.