Current Job Opening, join our team!
Outsourcify is a web development agency based in Bangkok with Thai, French, Swedish founders.
We are looking for senior PHP engineers to join our team (more than 20 developers in-house) to work on the development of complex web applications and eventually to become a team leader and manage junior developers.
Our team is international (Thai, French, Swedish and Finnish) and our clients are companies from everywhere in the world. We focus on web development with open source technologies, the projects we work find-bride on are very diverse, we like to work with great designs and the latest web technologies.
Our office is located in the center of Bangkok (Sukhumvit/Asoke).
- At least 4 years experience coding with PHP
- Thai preferred, but any nationalites welcomed (work permit will be provided)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Graduated in Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering (SE), Multimedia Technology and Animation (MTA) or other IT related fields
- Solid experience working in an enterprise level OO PHP environment
- Confidence working with the Symfony framework, with demonstrable production-ready framework based PHP apps delivered (Symfony 2/3 is prefered, an experience in another framework like Laravel or Zend will also be considered)
- An understanding of software development techniques such as Object-Orientated Design, Unit Testing / TDD, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience developing cloud-based solutions (for example AWS)
- Some experience or at least a keen interest in NoSQL DB’s like Elasticsearch
- This role is “coding focused”, you should first integrate a team dedicated to work on different web applications under the direct supervision of a project director. The customer is a large online Forex and CFD Broker that provides technological solutions for traders around the world : a client portal with different payment gateway integrated and internal do my english homework for me application to manage the client base (custom built CRM, ERP).
- After a few months discovering the different web applications and the work processes, you role will evolve to become a team leader and manage junior PHP developers.
- 5 days a week – Monday to Friday from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm ( 1 hour break for lunch and can be flexible)
- Flexible working time
- Transportation allowance
- Lunch is provided
- Paid extra hours
- Bonus allowance
Depending on skills and experience.
Close to BTS Asoke / MRT Sukhumvit or by boat at Prasan Mit pier on Saen Saep canal.
199/24 Chicha Castle, Soi Sawasdee Sukhumvit 31, Khlong Tan Nua, Wattana Bangkok 10110
If you are interested, please send email to email@example.com with your resume and expected salary to us.
Mobile: 082-8420575 (Thai) or 084-441-3639 (English or French speaking)