Visual designer alert!
We are looking for a mobile and web designer to be part of our new design team along with our UX/UI specialists!
So if you do like challenge, this would be a great opportunity for you. Get in touch!
Responsibilities and Job Description:
- Responsible for designing visual web layouts
- Being a design trend savvy!
- Design following the demand and be able to transform an inquiry or idea into a great webdesign following UX/UI best practices and latest design trends and techniques
- Design landing pages, whole website, web applications, graphic elements, responsive layouts (Mobile, tablet)
- Solve UX/UI matters and create proper design out of it
- Team player – great communication with the team is very important!
- A great eye for details. Always self processing detail QA tests and follow quality standards (responsive grids, spacing, font sizes, font types, navigation, CTAs etc.)
- Strong commands of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Xd
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
- Accept feedback – We can all learn from someone else
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Overall responsibility for understanding a customer’s brief and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces
- Monitor and be aware of design trends
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- 3 years’ experience in designing responsive websites, web applications and mobile applications (related portfolio required)
- Communicative! Be able to clearly communicate design ideas to UX/UI specialist, project managers and web developers
- Knowledge of mobile applications, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in Thai and English to collaborate with UX/UI specialist, developers and various stakeholders
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Graphic design experience (logo & corporate identity design process, digital marketing design)